An 8 Week Online Training Program to Create Your Breakthrough Release
- 8 Module Training Sessions with Cari and Guest Experts, released each week over 8 weeks (all content is delivered online). Each Training Module is delivered in a video (and audio) file and is accompanied by worksheets and checklists.
- 9 interviews with Grammy & Award winning Music Producers, Mixing + Mastering Engineers and Industry Tastemakers who have worked on big records.
- 2 Listening Sessions to work with Cari “live” on Zoom video to get personalized feedback and guidance and learn from fellow artists in the group.
- Private Facebook Group and Accountability Pods to encourage community and support among the CCVM tribe and community of artists!
- Comes with VIP Lifetime Membership – access to each future run of the program with updates to Cari & the community every year.
- Upon registration participants get access to: Signature Songwriting 2 Module Masterpack - a 2 module series on how to write songs that get your message on the page and deepen your song craft. Plus, How to Run a Successful Crowdfunding Campaign - a module training on how to build and manage a crowdfunding campaign (including everything you need to get started!)
- Module 1: The Keys to Great A&R: The System Behind Finding Your Musical Direction and Claiming Your Unique Space & Genre
- Special Interview with Grammy award winning producer, Jeff Bova (Beth Hart, Celine Dion, Blondie)
- Special Interview with Grammy award winning producer, Joe West (Keith Urban, Tim McGraw, Toby Keith, Emmylou Harris, Justin Timberlake, Shakira)
- Module 2: Choosing Your Best Songs: The System Behind Song Choice Including Signature Songs that Brand the Artist & Record
- Special Interview with Grammy nominated producer, Ken Lewis (Eminem, Future, X Ambassadors, John Legend, J Cole, Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar)
- Module 3: Digging Into Your Story, Genre & Sound: Exploring and Discovering Your Signature Sound and Distinctive Production to Set You Apart
- Special Interview with 7 time Grammy nominated producer, Joe Solo (Macy Gray, Fergie, Will.I.Am, Michael Jackson)
- Module 4: Tracking Vocals Like a Pro: Avoid the Common Mistakes Most Artists Make on Their Vocals & Behind-the-Scenes Secret Weapons of Vocal Arrangers
- Special Interview with Grammy nominated producer, Jimmy Greco (Carlos Santana, Miley Cyrus, Beyonce, Britney Spears, JLo, Train)
- Module 5: Finding the Right Producer + Production Team: How to Find & Build a Team that Supports Your Vision and Helps You Get There
- Special Interview with Grammy nominated producer, Steve Greenwell (Joss Stone, Diane Birch, Andy Grammar and James Maddock)
- Module 6: The Mixing & Mastering Process: How to Get the Most Out of Your Mixing & Mastering Engineers
- Special Interview with Grammy nominated producer, Anthony "Rocky" Gallo (Norah Jones, Gavin DeGraw, Cat Power, Jon Bon Jovi)
- Module 7: Your Sure-Fire 24 Week Recording Schedule: The Preparation and Execution of Professional Records - It’s All in the Details!
- Special Interview with Oscar & Grammy winning producer, Robert L. Smith (Lady Gaga, Bowie, Aerosmith, Michael Jackson, Fall Out Boy, U2, Sting)
- Module 8: Taking Your Release to the World the Smart Way: Including Branding + Copywriting Essentials: Bio, Elevator Pitch, & Press Release w/Music Journalist/Copywriter/Bio Writer, Lorne Behrman (Lana Del Rey, Julian Lennon, Joe Jackson).
- Special Interview with Grammy nominated producer, Darryl Neudorf (Neko Case, Sarah McLachlan)
Who is YBR For?
The Program is for independent artists, recording artists (signed or unsigned), songwriters, music producers, composers, or music creators who want to make a stronger impact with their music. The Program content is released weekly alongside Listening Sessions where participants get laser focused, high level, personalized guidance & feedback on material, message and record making. Plus you’ll hear from 9 Special Guest Music Producers talking about their process of artist development and hit record making.
The only prerequisite is dedication and an avid interest in becoming a better recording artist.
2 OPTIONS FOR ENROLLMENT:
What’s a VIP Seat vs. Featured Seat?
A VIP Seat means you get extra personalized direction, interaction, and guidance from Cari during the program as well as preferred seating at Listening Sessions.
A Featured Seat means you get direct interaction, personalized coaching and song critiques from Cari at Listening Sessions only. Perfect for those who have material ready for review and want to experience a high level of challenge and growth in their writing!
CLASS IS CURRENTLY IN SESSION. Click here to get notified of the next run of the program. You can also visit our events page for a list of the upcoming programs.
Check this Out
What People are Saying About This
I started working with Cari in 2012. I’ve taken a bunch of her programs, have participated in her events and use her vocal warm-ups every day. The thing that I love about Your Exceptional Record …
Your Breakthrough Record was extremely useful for me. Over the course of two years following my taking the course, I got laser focused on writing from a deeper place. That place turned out to invol…
"I’ve made the mistake of recording a releasing music on my own, without much guidance, and I wasted a lot of time and money in the process. Now, after taking Your Exceptional Record with Cari, I…