A 8 Class Online Training Program In Creating Your Breakthrough Release
Your Exceptional Record is a 8 class program of laser focused online professional training covering everything you need to know about how to create + release a record of “exceptional work” that will turn heads, win awards, get placements and create real tangible results in your music career. Artists who have followed Cari's mentorship during the making of their records have achieved all of the above as well as signed recording and management deals as a direct result of this guidance.
During this program, you will get crystal clear on your music + direction, your best songs, further define your genre, who you are and where you fit in the record business. Over 8 classes you'll identify your vocal strengths (and steer you clear of exposing your weak points), hone in on your best songs + signature, and clearly define your lane. You'll discover how to find the right producer, teach you how to get the best out of your current producer and plan an appropriate release strategy for your goals. All so you can land more firmly on the path you were meant to walk as an artist.
This is about creating your masterpiece, your exceptional work of art, and emerging with a record that truly goes the distance in your career. Whether you are just recording your first record or are on your 3rd or 4th, this course is for you if you're ready to get your music heard more than ever before.
CLASS IS CURRENTLY IN SESSION.
Upon Registration you get: Cari's 2 Module Webinar Pack: Signature Songwriting: How to Write Distinctive Songs That Create a Signature
Course Class Schedule + Outline:
• Class 1: The Keys to Great A & R (Artist & Repertoire): The System Behind Finding your Musical Direction and Claiming your Unique Space & Genre
• Class 2: Choosing Your Best Songs: The System Behind Song Choice Including Signature Songs That Brand the Artist & Record
• Class 3: Digging Into Your Story, Genre & Sound: Exploring and Discovering your Signature Sound and Distinctive Production To Set You Apart.
• Class 4: Tracking Vocals Like a Pro: Avoid the Common Mistakes Most Artists Make On Their Vocals & Behind-the-Scenes Secret Weapons of Vocal Arrangers.
• Class 5: Finding the Right Producer + Production Team: How to Find & Build a Team that Supports your Vision and Helps You Get There ( Pre-recorded Special Guest Interview: Award winning Music Producer)
• Class 6: The Mixing & Mastering Process: How to Get the Most Out of Your Mixing & Mastering Engineers ( Pre-recorded Special Guest Interview: Award winning Mixing or Mastering Engineer)
• Class 7: Your Sure-Fire 24 Week Recording Schedule: The Preparation and Execution of Professional Records - It’s All in the Details!
• Class 8: Taking Your Release to the World the Smart Way including Branding + Copywriting Essentials: Bio, Elevator Pitch + Press Release ( Pre-recorded Special Guest Interview: Music Bio/copywriter)
8 Training Sessions with Cari and Guest Experts (including interviews with Grammy & Award winning Music Producers, Mixing + Mastering Engineers and Music Bio & Copywriters.)
2 Listening Sessions to work with Cari directly and get personalized feedback and guidance, and learn from the rest of the group.
Signature Songwriting 2 Module Masterpack (released with registration)
Private Facebook Group Page
A complimentary copy of The Singers Gift Vocal Warmups ($97 value)
Cari's Vocal Technique Wellness Resource library (12 articles of the latest research on vocal health)
How to Run a Successful Crowdfunding Campaign 2 module webinar series
CLASS IS CURRENTLY IN SESSION.
Check this Out
What People are Saying About This
I’ve made the mistake of recording and releasing music on my own, without much guidance, and I wasted a lot of time and money in the process. Now, after taking Your Exceptional Record with Cari, …
I knew that I wanted to make sure my next record was the best piece of art that I am capable of making at this point. I had been floored, inspired, and impressed by my results from Cari’s Step Up…
Nicole Marietta Bonsol
I’ve been a vocalist on many other albums, but I’ve never driven the creation of my own record as a solo artist. What I learned from working with Cari would have taken me years (and probably th…
Prior to taking "Your Exceptional Record", my goal was to record and release an EP in a couple of months. I wanted to have a product completed as quickly as possible. Cari taught me that an 'except…