Failing to nail your identity is critical. The one thing in common that all successful artists have is a strong identity. If they’re doing their job well you either love them or don’t ~ there is not much middle ground. That’s because they have learned to stand their ground and own their sound. It also means they can’t do everything or be everything for all people. That’s not the way you build a real fan base.
In this 60 minute audio training class (one of Cari's most popular teleclasses we turned into an evergreen training, available immediately upon download)
- Why liking all kinds of music is good for your ear but bad for your brand.
- The #1 reason why most artists fail at discovering their real talents and signature (and how to identify yours!)
- Why fitting in is the death of an artist (and how to stand out instead!)
- The reasons why labels used to use spend so much to develop artists (and the best artist development methods and techniques to make your music kick some serious boot-ay!)
- Why nailing your niche actually attracts more followers instead of diminishing them (most people think it’s the opposite.)
- Why no one will tells you the truth, or worse yet – why they just click away.
- The best proven step-by-step process of a successful artist rebrand or brand development (and a few keys things to do right away to improve yours!)
If you are an artist looking to take your music to an undeniable level, for the behind the scenes of expert A & R guidance used by industry tastemakers, as well as uplevel your music in the marketplace, this teleclass training is for you. This is also for managers, management companies and indie labels looking for information to better develop their artists.
Learn the art and science of finding your own unique identity and how to infinitely blow people away with your sound in this 60 min audio training.
To make this teleclass training more impactful, Cari created a beautifully designed worksheet to help you more powerfully walk through the 3 Step training and deepen your experience.